Toto w/ 10” rough

Users who are viewing this thread

Kathryn

Reaction score
Hi! Renovating our hall bath and need a new toilet.
It’s a 10” rough so choices are limited...

Is Toto Drake the best option?

The showroom I went to recommended - CST776CEFG

Should I go with 1.28 or 1.6 GPF?

Thank you so much in advance!

Sincerely,
Someone who does not know anything about plumbing

IMG_2790.jpg
IMG_2791.jpg
tempImageh2WhGx.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
Your Toto choices are limited in that price range. There are expensive skirted Toto choices for 10 inch too.

From your photo, if I am interpreting correctly, you might want to consider relocating the toilet paper holder. But certainly if your dispenser stays there, even the most ardent "over" person would be loading the roll "under".

1.28 or 1.6 GPF? If available, I would go with 1.6. I am not a pro. If I lived in a desert, I would go for 1.28. Both will work well.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The 776.10 bowl needs at least 9.5" to the wall and the standard 12" bowl needs 11.5" to the back wall.
Your molding at the wall extends into the room quite a ways, with the TOTO bowl being long where is meets the floor, it may be a bit tricking using the 10" bowl. It will probably work, even with the strange floor molding.
You will like the TOTO better than what you have been using. The bowl works well with 1.28 and with 1.6

index.php

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks