Where to get European style rear spigot toilet?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Alan Muller, Feb 18, 2011.

  1. Alan Muller

    Alan Muller New Member

    Oct 28, 2009
    I'm thinking of the style with a 4" rear spigot outlet about 7" (centerline) above the floor. This seems a logical approach to a job where it would be a lot easier not to have to go into the floor.

    Has anyone used these? Experiences? Where to get one?

    The only common source in the US seems to be Sani Flow, which uses them with their macerator pumps for pump-up applications.

  2. Terry

    Terry Administrator Staff Member

    Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
    Gerberit makes an in-wall setup for wall hung toilets. It's made in Europe and imported here.
    It works with Porcher, Duravit and Toto bowls.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    You have to differentiate between a rear outlet toilet which sits on the floor and one that hangs on the wall, ( I have never heard either one referred to as European style, however). Many manufacturers make both styles. Kohler's rear outlet floor mount is a Barrington. The wall hung models require a carrier inside the wall secured to the building's structure.
Similar Threads: Where European
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Where to buy European Toilet Seat - ELKINSON Sep 15, 2016
Toilet Forum discussions Drip from fill valve where refill tube meets and rusted bolts. Jul 6, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Toilet help - leak where tank meets bowl when flushed Jun 25, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Where is my toilet leak? Jun 21, 2017
Toilet Forum discussions Where to buy toilet flush stoppers Jan 12, 2016

Share This Page