Toilet just fills up and then will slowly drain but nothing will gown down but water.

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by Alvarezb18, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Alvarezb18

Alvarezb18 New Member

When I flush my toilet it fills up to the rim with water. It will then drain slowly but not even a piece of toilet paper will go down the drain. I've tried plunging it and nothing is coming up like it had a clog. I plunged and flushed about 30 times. I then did the soap and hot water method. Sometimes when I pour the water in it would flush like normal just from adding the water but when I try and flush again it is doin the same thing. So I tried the soap and hot water method again and poured it slowly to not cause it to flush. I let it sit 20 min add more water and repeat about 3 times. Then when I flush it will flush normal one time and then when I try to flush it a second time and it does the same thing again. I've tried plunging with the soapy hot water in there but I cannot get it to flush normally more then once. My other toilet works fine and so do all the drains in my house. Any suggestions would be helpful I'm a disabled veteran and only get paid one time a month and I do not have the money for a plumber.

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement