Sterling Accord Drywall Transition

Users who are viewing this thread

balmeral

Reaction score
I was wondering if someone could give me any tips on installing drywall over the flange on the back shower wall on a Sterling Accord 4 piece tub and shower set.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Sterling-A...07Bhc_m6BjIvr1_pQg0aAribEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

My issue is that the corners of the shower walls are higher than the center of the shower in order to allow water to drain off. The instructions do not refer to this and just say install drywall leaving 1/8 between drywall and shower wall for silicone. Am I supposed to make a U shape with the drywall to fill in this area or leave an uneven reveal?

Thanks.
20211114_100533.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
They expect that you will match their profile and not spend too much time pondering the small stuff. If you don't point it out to anyone, nobody will ever notice.. except me.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks