Professional DIY advice for new built

Users who are viewing this thread

Joegambler0

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Going to move soon from FL to Costa Rica and build an off grid Quonset hut. Looking for expert opinions on my choices of plumbing supplies that I am taking with me for the plumbing system. I am in maintenance now and want a good, least trouble free and long lasting system.
Rinnai tankless propane heater, Delta one piece toilet with 3" flapper, Delta faucets (ceramic valves if possible, Delta ceramic shower valve, Zurn Pex B with expansion fittings (don't want Uponor Pex A leaching).
Any advice on my choices? Any DIY level software that I can design the pex system in to see piping runs, piping sizes, fittings needed, manifolds, etc. If no software, can it be designed by a service online? Or can Zurn or supply house give me an idea of what I need as far as piping the house if I show them floorplan? I don't have to worry about permits or codes, just need to do a good job for myself. Water will be coming from a elevated tank on the property. Should I also use a booster pump? Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks