HELP DIY cannon

Users who are viewing this thread

Summer Robinson

Reaction score
I'm trying to build multiple confetti cannons for a gender reveal, and need help with the release. I am familiar with using ball valves, but in this situation I will be the only one with the cannons at lift off and need advice on how to devise a way of turning multiple at once. I have explored electric valves that would be much easier and videos recommend sprinkler valves witch are fairly cheap at around 11$ but when you have 10 cannons it adds up. Electric is preferable as the pressure would be released evenly.. I think. Electrical is what I really need but I'm having trouble finding a good solution. Know of any electric valves I could rig onto my cannons that could work? TIA

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks