Shower Temperature Valve Help Removing

Users who are viewing this thread

Mlee117

Reaction score
Hi, I need some help with the following items:
1. Need to identify want type of product / part i have.
2. Any instructions online would be helpful as well if you know where to find them.
3. Most Important - Advice on how to remove the broken part and then install a new part. (YouTube video as well is helpful, but not sure what to search for).

Description: From what i can tell the brand is Cannon Cove Collection, at least from what I see on the trim plate around the temperature. The shower has a separate handle for turning on the water flow and then a separate handle for the temperature adjustment. The handle for the temperature adjustment is the broken part (Refer to pictures below). As you can see in the picture, it is just the front part of the trim where the handle would attach that is broken off. From what I can tell it appears to be a concealed valve / the trim is covering the entire fixture so i don't have screws or nuts to remove it. Thus I'm thinking that there maybe is a special tool for this or trick? I tried turning the entire body left but the thing doesn't move, so I'm sure I'm doing this wrong. Also as seen in the pictures, the tile is right next to the thing so either it was installed wrong and the tile is covering side parts or it has to be able to be removed from the front of it.

Thank you

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 194
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    729.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    776.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    630 KB · Views: 147
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    389.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    625.7 KB · Views: 143

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Searching on line it looks like this brand is defunct. Any successful search the prices are in British Pounds for a replacement cartridge. Hopefully someone can answer your questions. The trademark was issued in 1998 and not renewed in 2006.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks