WoodBridge T-0001

Users who are viewing this thread

Nina in Florida

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am building a new house and was shopping online and "A's" highest selling one piece toilet is one I have never heard of. I used the search bar and couldn't find it discussed before. I am wondering if anyone has an opinion on the:

WoodBridge T-0001

No surprise that a Toto is number 2, but still wondering about that other one.

Thanks,
Nina

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
No personal experience with that toilet, but consider this...lots of toilets end up broken when shipped to homes...can be a major hassle, and a schedule killer. UPS and FEDEX are not kind to heavy, fragile porcelain products. You can often find one close to home for similar prices if you shop around.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Hi Nina in Florida,
I've never heard of that brand. Some of those top sellers on that list are toilets that nobody ever buys.
Is that a commission site? Since when is Amazon an expert on plumbing?
Some of their top sells are things like a random biscuit bowl. Maybe it's stuff that isn't moving for them.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks