Where to purchase TOTO in South Dakota?

Users who are viewing this thread

InquiringMind

Reaction score
For hours, over the past week, I've researched your forum to learn what the model numbers and options letters, after the model numbers, mean so as to be educated on what TOTO toilet to purchase. I have now determined that a CST744 CLGS is what will work for us. Our city is not large and TOTO's aren't the norm in my area so must be ordered online. I'd like to go through Lowes in case there is a problem my local store might work with me. However, no online site, including Lowes, allows me to order that exact model with options. I don't have time to special order one, if that is even possible, & am hopeful someone might give me direction on where to turn next.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
That isn't an available combination.
Here is what you can get with the original Drake

CST744E
CST744S
CST744EG
CST744SG
CST744EL
CST744SL

Some lettering that TOTO uses.

C = TORNADO FLUSH® system
E = 1.28 GPF
S = 1.6 GPF
F = 16-1/8" bowl height
L = 16-12" bowl height
G = CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze minimizes debris from sticking to ceramic surfaces

InquiringMind

Reaction score
Thank you! I did much previous research on your site to glean what the TOTO lettering means. I guess what you are saying is that only two options can be ordered with the Drake II? Is it possible to order all 4 options of CLGS on any one TOTO?

InquiringMind

Reaction score
Thank you again! My hours of research have sent me in circles trying to decide what Toto would best suit our desires. Since your very successful forum has gone back for years, I'm not sure what info is current & what is dated. I will check out the CST454s that you have listed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks