What specifically should I use to prevent backflow for a toilet seat bidet?

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by randomstuff, Mar 22, 2021.

1. randomstuff

randomstuff New Member

I have 1/2 water line to a shut off valve with a 3/8ths connector...I can change the shut off valve though.

It was hooked up before with a flexible hose from the shut off valve going to a T on the bottom of the toilet and a hose going from that into the bidet attachment. the bidet manufacturer says there's a backflow prevention device inside the bidet attachment, but I don't really trust that.

I have been looking for an inline vacuum breaker to use that is suitable for this. but I'm not exactly sure what I need. like does it need to be noncontinuous and installed above the rim of the toilet? I found ones in metric, but I'm in the u.s.

If anyone could link me to the proper device to use and explain to me how it needs to be installed that would be awesome. Thanks.

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    What brand and model of bidet do you have?

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. randomstuff

randomstuff New Member

luxe bidge neo 120, its just a cheap one you attach to your toilet.