What specifically should I use to prevent backflow for a toilet seat bidet?

Users who are viewing this thread

randomstuff

Reaction score
I have 1/2 water line to a shut off valve with a 3/8ths connector...I can change the shut off valve though.

It was hooked up before with a flexible hose from the shut off valve going to a T on the bottom of the toilet and a hose going from that into the bidet attachment. the bidet manufacturer says there's a backflow prevention device inside the bidet attachment, but I don't really trust that.

I have been looking for an inline vacuum breaker to use that is suitable for this. but I'm not exactly sure what I need. like does it need to be noncontinuous and installed above the rim of the toilet? I found ones in metric, but I'm in the u.s.

If anyone could link me to the proper device to use and explain to me how it needs to be installed that would be awesome. Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks