Users who are viewing this thread

Gui13

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Homeowner in distress here. I have two questions:
  1. I am trying to remove the cartridge that is stuck in the handle (see picture). How can I remove it without breaking it?
  2. How can I find a new handle that would be compatible with this particular type of cartridge? I am trying to keep the valve and cartridge of my existing installation, and just update the trim to a new style/color.
Many thanks in advance for your help!

Will

IMG_0834.JPG
IMG_0835.JPG

MWr

Reaction score
Take it all to the plumbing store, if you find one that works even now, they will definitely help you with all your questions.

Gui13

Reaction score
Thanks, I managed to separate the cartridge from the handle by following Plumber69's directions. Now, how can I find now a new handle that would fit this particular type of cartridge? I think the number inside the handle says 258620S.

Thanks again for your help!
IMG_0838.JPG
IMG_0839.JPG

Attachments

• Gmail (2).zip
    163.4 KB · Views: 165
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks