Toto Drake 1.6gpf Poor Bowl Wash In Back - none!

Users who are viewing this thread

DanMcD

Reaction score
I was disappointed to find out that my standard height 1.6 gpf Drake 1 does not clean well. And I have the Sanigloss. If you get splatter on the back side of the bowl, the toilet water will not clean it off. In addition, splatter accumulates on the upper inside of the back wall. In both case, I have to frequently clean these areas by hand. This does not happen if there is no splatter. But splatter is common with older folks.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I But splatter is common with older folks.

A common symptom of colon cancer is that the colon is no longer removing moisture as it should, resulting in very messy bowel movements.
Most get their first colonoscopy at the age of 50. Nipping it in the bud is the best practice, as letting it go forward into full blown cancer is not something that anyone would want.

A second cause may be a lack of good probiotics in the diet. Nature's Bounty Probiotic 10 is a good one.
After my surgeries for cancer I was still having some issues, which did better after a vacation in Northern India. Those effects lasted six months, and then picking up a bottle of probiotics got me back to normal again. There are certain things the stomach needs to operate at it's best.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks