TOTO Aquia IV, MS646124CEMFG with pictures and comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
TOTO Aquia IV, MS646124CEMFG with pictures and comments.

ms646124cemfg-terrylove-12.jpg

• Specially designed to accommodate WASHLET®+
  • DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH® system
  • CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze prevents debris and mold for sticking to ceramic surfaces
  • Skirted Design
  • 12" Rough-in (optional 10" & 14" rough-in)
  • Universal Height

ms646124cemfg-terrylove-11.jpg

A delta faucet on the vanity.

ms646124cemfg-terrylove-10.jpg

ms646124cemfg-terrylove-09.jpg

The little plastic dots on the side cover the securing screws that thread into the blocks.

ms646124cemfg-terrylove-07.jpg

The bowl is a T40 for a concealed Washlet connection. It uses the SS124 softclose seat and the additional toggles because of the skirted bowl design on the Aquia.

tsu08w-12-terrylove.jpg

Mounts using the TSU08W.12 for a standard 12" rough. They also make adapters for 10" and 14" roughs.

It helps on tile to have several drill bits. I like to start with 1/4" and finish with 5/16"
I'm very careful with my rotohammer on tile like this.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Aquia bowl have very little water in the bowl. That is the factory setting for that. You can direct it into the overflow, but it won't matter.

ms646124cemfg-05.jpg

Last edited:

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
The Aquia bowl have very little water in the bowl. That is the factory setting for that. You can direct it into the overflow, but it won't matter.

Pretty certain I've always reconnected that tube to dump into the overflow.. oops.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Pretty certain I've always reconnected that tube to dump into the overflow.. oops.

The last E tank I did for a Drake came with the fill down the overflow tube, and the one before not. The one above might have been a mistake. I'm not sure.
I wondering if they're thinking that much at the factory. Next install I'm trying it both ways just to confirm what happens.
Normally we put the refill pointed down, but I'm seeing some things now that I know are mistakes.

Today I installed a Entrada, refill tube not directed down the overflow. Bow refill was not good. Moved to where I normally expect to see it, down the overflow and now the bowl filled properly. I think the factory is haphazard lately on fill tube placement. Now I have to check every time.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks