New Toto Aquia IV, Larger Water Spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

noahsark323

Reaction score
Currently debating between the Toto Aquia IV MS446124CEMGN#01 and the Toto Drake 1.28 MS776124CEG#01. Both are washlet +. I would get the Drake for multiple reasons but my bathroom is tiny w a 14.5” rough-in. So the option of moving the toilet back 2 inches w the 14” rough-in adapter for the Aquia is preferable above all the other pros. Regardless, I am concerned about the low water spot level and narrow target on the Aquia. Appears to have many complaints.

I’ve read in a couple places and it appears on the toto website dimensions schematic that the new Aquia IV w the serial number ending in “N” MS446124CEMGN#01 might have larger water spot area. Reference: https://www.plumbersstock.com/blog/product-update-toto-aquia-iv-toilets-get-an-upgrade/
Can anyone confirm if this “larger water spot” claim is true? And most importantly, if so, has the cleaning performance and prevention of skid marks improved from the earlier versions issues?

Thank you very much.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks