Users who are viewing this thread

zeeSwati

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first time writing here. I have situation, I am looking for Jacuzzi ez36 Tank for one toilet. and Jacuzzi ez36 Tank Lid for 2nd toilet. don't ask me how they got broken but they did.
I am looking online but can't find the tank or lid. Jacuzzi ez36 is discontinued. I went to home depot the guy gave me the general tank but its not a fit, nut and water pipe holes are not aligned. I looked for other brand but failed the closed I got is Glacier-Bay N2441EB toilet water pipe/nut holes looks exactly the same as EZ36 but can't tank for Glacier-Bay too :(

can you suggest me which brand's tank will fit, where to get it or what should I do?
Thank you,
Zee

Attachments

• PXL_20230924_065447251.jpg
    PXL_20230924_065447251.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 55

GReynolds929

Reaction score
You need to call the manufacturer and maybe they have a tank available, otherwise it's time to replace the whole toilet.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
The tank bolt holes and the water outlet look like a standard toilet, it's the trim part where a tank sits is the issue. As other suggested, you'll need to replace the entire toilet. Discontinued models generally means they do not meet the current EPA standard, 1.6 or 1.25 gallon per flush.

BECplumbing

Plumbing Apprentice
Reaction score
The tank bolt holes and the water outlet look like a standard toilet, it's the trim part where a tank sits is the issue. As other suggested, you'll need to replace the entire toilet. Discontinued models generally means they do not meet the current EPA standard, 1.6 or 1.25 gallon per flush.
I would just replace the toilet with a kohler highline. The kohler highline is a good replacement option

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks