Standard height toilet search

Users who are viewing this thread

Jimmers

Reaction score
Hello,

I've searched for hours to no avail. Without going into a rant, I'm looking for a good standard height toilet (15”). The only one I see suggested is the Toto Drake ( 744) however it is discontinued and unavailable anywhere here in Canada currently.

anyone able to name a few quality toilets with a “low” bowl height (approx 15”)?

thanks very much!

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
https://www.firstsupply.com/UserFil...1027_Gerber_AV-21-852_Specification_Sheet.pdf

15-1/2" high bowl
gerber-av-21-802.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The new Drake 2021 CST776CEG standard height started shipping in August, the replacement for the CST744E
For those wondering, the CST744E is an elongated bowl, not round. Therefore I'm coming up with elongated bowl options.

cst776ceg-terrylove-03.jpg

TOTO Drake CST776CEG, 14-15/16" high bowl

You also might look at
American Standard Cadet and the Cadet PRO 215CA104.020, 15" bowl height
Kohler Wellworth
Kohler Kingston, K-25087

k-25087.jpg

K-25087, 14-1/2" high bowl

cadet-pro-07.jpg

Cadet Pro 215CA.004, 15" high bowl

Last edited:

Jimmers

Reaction score
Great, ok thx for all the suggestions. Wasn’t familiar with the Gerber thx.
I saw the thread about the 2021 drake but thought it was comfort only and was scared off by the bad ballcock comment and the last years redesign being a bust.
But if Terry himself gives his praise then I'm goin with the toto!
Someone made a seemingly good point about the double cyclone openings being tough to clean deep dirt traps but i had the drake II before and didn't find it a real issue.

thanks all.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I just installed two more of the standard height Drake 2021, CST776CEG for a customer in Bellevue this week.
They came with the green cap Korky valve that I like, and the canister flush valve. They are very much like the CST454 Drakes that I also like, but can be had in the two different heights.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks