Question about Shower Base Pan Hole Install. T.Y.!

how to make the shower base pan hole line-up

• it comes solid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it comes with the hole already cut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Billy Smith

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for reading this and my question i have is about when i goto put in a new shower base pan, the locating of the hole with the new kits.... will it line up or does it come as a "holeless" pan and you make a hole yourself?.....okay so i have a 5 year old shower enclosure thats getting beat looking and the base pan was re-used because it was decent but is now 20 years old so now i am having some leaks and want a new look so its the 34" size pan i have and ive been looking into dreamline "prism" kit from lowes... i really like it... but when i look at the kit it shows the hole being towards the center of the shower rather then where mines at sort of towards the front.... so does this mean i cant use that kit? or does the pan come solid and i make the hole?.... so anyway, just worried the hole will already be cut when i open the kit and it wont line up......thank you

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks