Pulse ShowerSpas, Unknown Shower Valve/Trim

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Hi there!

My wife and I recently bought our first detached home! We bought a Moen Trim Kit for our upstairs bathroom, however, when the plumber we hired to install it (among many other things) came to do the work, he said he could not install it because he has never seen this valve before. Couldn't recommend any other brand either; Delta, etc. Hoping someone, somewhere out there can assist. We don't want to gut the entire tub/shower due to the over-tiling done by the previous owner. We'd IDEALLY like to discover what brand this is so we can replace the trim for something more aesthetically pleasing, using the existing valve.

Thanks!

IMG_3497.jpg
PXL_20210112_063245783.jpg

helendarack

Reaction score
I am so grateful to the person who answered your question, as I also can't find this model in any way. My landlord did not allow me to replace the taps and generally do repairs in the bathroom, because he did not know what kind of company produced old faucets and he was afraid that if I did something, he would not be able to put the same faucets back. Now I can go to him and ask him again to make repairs, because now at least I know where to buy the same cranes. It is no longer possible to live like this, since our shower constantly flows when we do not use water, and the pressure when using is very, very weak. I have long found a bluetooth shower head that I would like to install instead of the old one. I hope I will succeed

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks