Users who are viewing this thread

brw

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with AFWFilters? I'm looking at the AFWFilters 56SXT-10% Combo Package specifically. https://store.afwfilters.com/packag...ith-upflow-filter-10-resin-with-carbon-black/
Any opinions? Who do you prefer that sells Fleck valve controls?
I ordered a "PurTest Iron Hardness Plus Water Test Kit" yesterday (Sunday) and it's already been shipped.

That's not much, but maybe it will kick-start a conversation.

I might need to buy an iron filter and I'm also interested in Afwfilters. Thanks.

TinTweak

Reaction score
An update for anyone who may be interested

My experience with AFWFilters/Abundant Flow Water Systems so far has been great. Each time I've called I was met with a knowledgeable rep that has answered my questions without any salesy BS. I ordered the unit I linked earlier and am just waiting for copper fittings needed for my specific install to arrive, as my local hardware store was sold out.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks