MW6243046CEFG TOTO Legato with Washlet installation & pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
MW6243046CEFG#01 TOTO Legato installation with pictures, including the SW3046T70 Washlet. TORNADO FLUSH® and CEFIONTECT® ceramic glaze.
This is one of my favorites and this one comes with the S500e Washlet. PREMIST of bowl before each use.

cst624-terrylove-10.jpg

TOTO Legato with S500e, though you can also get the S550 too.

cst624-terrylove-01.jpg

It comes with a standard 12" Rough Unifit adapter. It also works with a 10" and a 14" in case you have a different rough-in. I prefer the water supply at 7" to the left of center.

cst624-terrylove-03.jpg

The bowl drops down on the adapter.

cst624-terrylove-04.jpg

The Washlet comes with a THU6050 Base Plate

cst624-terrylove-05.jpg

Which the Washlet slides into.

cst624-terrylove-07.jpg

Connecting up the water to the toilet and the Washlet.

cst624-terrylove-02.jpg

The THU6234 T Adaptor for the water supply to the Washlet. This fits on the bottom of the 7/8" fill valve and the supply line from the wall to the bottom. The Washlet uses the side outlet, sealing with an O-Ring.

Spec sheet

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
cst624-terrylove-06.jpg

A standard fill valve and the new tower from TOTO for the flush valve.

cst624-terrylove-08.jpg

cst624-terrylove-09.jpg

Side panels to cover the bolts at the bottom and the supply lines at the top of the bowl.

cst624-terrylove-11.jpg

cst624-terrylove-12.jpg

The last thing I will do after pictures is to caulk the base of the bowl using clear PolySeamSeal.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks