I need help with my still project

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
Um Okay Mister Redwood, I takes your word for it that a tankless water heater is not a thing I shud do.

How bout a gas fired boiler or convertin over a gas water heater into a still?

Reaction score
Website
www.obamatheplumber.com
I don't know if I should comment on this, but is that a legal thing you are doing?
What is to prevent people from hiking into the woods with their own bottles and just filling up?
And if they do that, how would they know if it's even ready and ok to drink?
That would make for some unhappy hikers if they got some and it wasn't good.
Do you sell much?

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
I don't know if I should comment on this, but is that a legal thing you are doing?

Whal not eggzackly. It used to be quite a bizziness long ago. Then the guberment had prohibishin and made it illegal. The since made it legal again but wanted us ta pay taxes on it. Havin the guberment mess with our enterprize isn't real popular so we jest operate under their radar...

What is to prevent people from hiking into the woods with their own bottles and just filling up?
And if they do that, how would they know if it's even ready and ok to drink?
That would make for some unhappy hikers if they got some and it wasn't good.

Whal there ain't gonna be anyone sneaking up on my still cause when she's operatin I'z sitting right there tending her. if anyone coms by wantin ta steal some or, collect taxes I gots my double barrel scatter gun right there fer pertecshun.

Az fer makin sure its safe I test each batch on my bez dawgs before any personz git any of it.

My corn squeezins is probably the best in the county thats why I has so many customers.

Do you sell much?

Heck Ya.. I sell every drop I make ceptin what me n my dawgs drink...

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score

My code book doesnt not have any comment on dat sat up sose im a guessen dat itss OK to have a litl mash a brewen fo wen da guests sho up fo da saturda nite brn dance. hic...hic.. da left ova oil in tat tank shrpns it a little. It savs me frm havn ta by thos wood barrles frm old bubba hic..an waten all dat time :)

Last edited:

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
Many thanks Mister Cass fer sharing what fun a hootin n hollerin Saturday nite barn dance can be wit a lil shine ta keep every body warm n hospitable can be.

Mister Redwood hadn't answered me about usin a boiler or gas water heater ta make up a still in my basemeant n I'm wundrin if ya have any idea on weather or not it'll work.

I'd really like ta move the operation indoors insteada sittin out in the woods stillin my mash.
bug.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
Happy Turkey Day!

I jess wanna wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day!
Go easy on the moonshine today!

hillbilly-02.jpg

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
I went on down to Lowes an got a helluva deal on a gas water heater. I cut a hole in the top where the inlet was an put in a hatch so I kin pour in the mash n clean out the tank afterwards. I tee'd offa my other water heater n run flex line over to it. I got it all fired up n runnin okay but it don't get hot enough. The gas valve is set as high as it goes but it's still not stillin cause it's not hot enough. How can I make this go hotter? Do ah need a different gas valve. Ah gotta get this to cook up to 180 degrees.
bug.gif

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks