How bad is using a combination when you should of used a Tee

Users who are viewing this thread

Jacob

Reaction score
After reading about how you shouldn’t have any sharp bend in you drain line a used all long bends. Now after I have glued it all together I realize that the tub drain tying into the stack should have been a tee instead of a combination (wye with 1/8 bend). The photo attached is before I glued and placed it in the floor. I can still cut the pipe and redo it and only be out a few fitting and a couple couplings, but do I need to? I even went so far as to consult a plumber before gluing it all together and he told me it was all good, but my limited knowledge is concerned. I’m looking for a second opinion or more. I will also have a sink drain tying into the stack as well.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks