Delta toilet review

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
I had a job down in Woodstock: customer is upgrading the shiny stuff on her plumbing fixtures and installing new toilets. They chose Delta toilets, ( I wasn't consulted).
A lot can happen between Shanghai and Woodstock, Georgia. The base of one toilet was broken, the seat hinge on another toilet was broken. So, I shifted things around and got two toilets installed. The customer would exchange the third toilet and have me back to finish later.
I went back this week and replaced more ware in the master and installed the last toilet. The tank lid was smashed somewhere along the way, so the customer worked it out with HD and brought in another lid while I was there.
They're batting zero on shipping/quality control. Three for three. Nothing wrong with the toilet; it's white, it's shiny, it does better with 1.28 gal than my 1980's American Standard roulette wheel does with five gallons. Maybe the forklift driver in San Diego needs a new career.
The bright spot for me on this job is the really cool installation tool that comes with the toilet. Don't laugh. Ok, laugh. First toilet ever for me to have a multi-tool to tighten the floor bolts, tank bolts, and toilet seat bolts. Actually works pretty well.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks