Case T/N toilet parts availability.

Users who are viewing this thread

BJ Drwenski

Reaction score
My husband has been trying to keep our toilet a low boy running by rebuilding innards but we are against a brick wall now. Does anyone know where you can get the innards to a T/N toilet manufactured in Robinson,Ill in about the 1940's ??

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Case T/N Toilet

https://deabath.com/Toilets_and_Toi...epair_Tips/Lowboy_repairs/lowboy_repairs.html

Case_TN_toilet.jpg

WJcandee

Wise One
Reaction score
I think you will find that it is a Case brand toilet. A photo or model number from under the tank lid or elsewhere in the tank will be helpful. Many Case lowboy parts are still available, and the answer may be as simple as you consulting the nearest Briggs dealer. However, the parts are often exceedingly-expensive. There are sometimes parts offered on the big auction site that people have discovered squirreled away somewhere without realizing their presently-outsized value, but we have to know for sure what we're dealing with to give more advice than that. Also, there is no reason to replace all the "innards" at the same time; let's start by figuring out what the issue is so you can decide what might need to be fixed or replaced, and how. (For example, no need to get a new fill valve when all you might need is some of the components of the valve.)

EDIT: Looks like Terry beat me to it, with a photo even!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks