Case T/N toilet parts availability.

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by BJ Drwenski, Jul 18, 2014.

  1. BJ Drwenski

    BJ Drwenski New Member

    Jul 18, 2014
    My husband has been trying to keep our toilet a low boy running by rebuilding innards but we are against a brick wall now. Does anyone know where you can get the innards to a T/N toilet manufactured in Robinson,Ill in about the 1940's ??
  2. Terry

    Terry Administrator Staff Member

    Aug 17, 2004
    Bothell, Washington
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. wjcandee

    wjcandee Wise One

    Apr 27, 2012
    New York, NY
    I think you will find that it is a Case brand toilet. A photo or model number from under the tank lid or elsewhere in the tank will be helpful. Many Case lowboy parts are still available, and the answer may be as simple as you consulting the nearest Briggs dealer. However, the parts are often exceedingly-expensive. There are sometimes parts offered on the big auction site that people have discovered squirreled away somewhere without realizing their presently-outsized value, but we have to know for sure what we're dealing with to give more advice than that. Also, there is no reason to replace all the "innards" at the same time; let's start by figuring out what the issue is so you can decide what might need to be fixed or replaced, and how. (For example, no need to get a new fill valve when all you might need is some of the components of the valve.)

    EDIT: Looks like Terry beat me to it, with a photo even!
Similar Threads: Case toilet
Forum Title Date
Toilet Forum discussions Case 3000 toilet Nov 18, 2015
Toilet Forum discussions Case 3000 Hanging Toilet Aug 17, 2015
Toilet Forum discussions Black wall mount Case 3000 toilet help! Jan 26, 2015
Toilet Forum discussions Case 3000 toilet issues Jan 11, 2015
Toilet Forum discussions Need tank-to-bowl gasket for 1954 Case ? Toilet Oct 29, 2013

Share This Page