Case 3000 replacement with Gerber Maxwell

Users who are viewing this thread

SD1972

Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased a home built in 1965 and it has a pink Case 3000 toilet installed. It is not in working order and my wife hates the color.

I've been trying to search for information before asking the same questions everyone else has asked.

I see a carrier photo in one of the other threads. Is this going to be the standard carrier I should expect to see when I remove the existing Case3000 and open the wall? Is it as simple as placing 2 new bolts in the top of the carrier, replacing the seal, closing up the wall and installing the new Gerber Maxwell?

https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/case-3000-wall-mounted-toilet.17626/

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
mifab_residential_carrier.jpg

Most of the wall hung toilets that use a bolt on tank use the standard 4 bolt carrier.
You may need to open the wall and make that modification.

Last edited:

Marcus G

Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased a home built in 1965 and it has a pink Case 3000 toilet installed. It is not in working order and my wife hates the color.

I've been trying to search for information before asking the same questions everyone else has asked.

I see a carrier photo in one of the other threads. Is this going to be the standard carrier I should expect to see when I remove the existing Case3000 and open the wall? Is it as simple as placing 2 new bolts in the top of the carrier, replacing the seal, closing up the wall and installing the new Gerber Maxwell?

https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/case-3000-wall-mounted-toilet.17626/

I would pay a silly amount of money for this toilet, if you still have it or know someone with one just like it please let me know.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks