WTF is this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lordoftheflies

Reaction score
Ok in what universe is this ok? I mean how cheap can you be? I cannot believe the idiocy I am seeing as I am remodeling my two bathrooms.

Saved a few bucks there didn't they??

Oh this is a load bearing exterior wall. Yay!

2017-07-15 17.35.00.jpg

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The rim joist carries most of the weight. I do like it though when the framers line up the studs with the floor joists. It makes it so much easier to plumb.
It kind of look like that one stud is an afterthought.

Suceress

Reaction score
I hear you on that. I'm trying to fix up my house and I found so many problems with how they did things (or things they didn't do that should have been done). The only upside is that I was informed by the inspector that I don't need permits to renovate out where I live-- which probably explains why the house is such a mess to begin with.
I'd love to see the progress on your renovation. Hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks