Would this Toto bowl/tank/washlet combo work together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dbz22

Reaction score
- Toto Drake II 1G and Drake II WASHLET+ Universal Height Elongated Bowl with CEFIONTECT, Cotton White (C454CUFGT40-01) - $394
- Toto Drake II and Vespin II, 1.28 GPF Toilet Tank with WASHLET+ Auto Flush Compatibility, Cotton White (ST454EA-01) - $169
- Toto Washlet K300 (SW3036R-01) - on sale for $580

Grand total for the above combo would be $1143 but I don't know if the seat would fit. If it won't fit, is there a part number that would fit?

Also, is there any advantage of piecing together a combo vs a preassembled Drake II based bundle such as this one? The main one I see is that for $100 more I can get the lower profile, unlimited hot water K300 vs the C5 that comes with the preassembled bundle.

- Toto Washlet+ Cotton White Elongated Standard Height 2-piece WaterSense Toilet 12-in Rough-In Size with Bidet (Ada Compliant) (MW4543084CEFG-01) - $1041

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Any Washlet+ toilet will take any washlet from Toto. I do not know about other brands of washlet. In fact, some other washlet mfrs have better warranties, but have not fiddled with them on Washlet+ bowls.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks