Toto Drake Transitional Tank (ST744ER#01) + Drake II Round Front Bowl (C453CUFG#01)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucia Sommer

Reaction score
Hi Terry!

I love the Toto Drake Transitional Tank, Right handle (ST744ER#01) but I need an ADA height ROUND front bowl and the "matching" round toilet is not ADA height.

I've seen several people say that Toto does not offer round ADA height bowls, but I found this online:

Drake II Round Front Bowl With Cefiontect in Cotton (C453CUFG#01)

From the specs, this appears to be both ROUND and ADA height - or close to it - at 16.13 inches:
26.5 In. Long, 16 In. Wide, 16.13 In. High
https://www.overstock.com/Home-Gard...ke-II-Round-Toilet-Bowl/14463358/product.html

Wouldn't this work with the ST744ER#01 ? I thought all Drake bowls are the same as far as attachments and can attach to the same tanks?

If so, the only issue I can see is that C453CUFG#01 is a 1.0 GPF and I want a 1.28 GPF -- but my understanding is that it is the TANK that determines the GPF anyway, and since the ST744ER#01 tank is a 1.28, the C453CUFG#01 bowl will work fine as a 1.28?

Many thanks,

Lucia

Lucia Sommer

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks