Wiring Question: Red Lion RLSP-200 2-HP Sprinkler Pump

Users who are viewing this thread

Planecrazy

Reaction score
There are 2 wires coming from the pump - 1 Black wire and 1 white wire (there is red paint on the wires from the factory). Where do these wires need to be connected?

Attached are a few pictures and a link to a video below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z1ypkkdedkte4qf/IMG_3182.MOV?dl=0
(In the video I mentioned "I turned on the pump" what I meant was "I turned on the power/flipped on the breaker")

The pump is currently not turning on when the power is turned on. Is the pump not working because the 2 wires are not connected?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:

Planecrazy

Reaction score
Forgot to upload a few pictures. (Next time I will strip the wires properly)

Attachments

• IMG_3183[1].JPG
    IMG_3183[1].JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 9,960
  • IMG_3184[1].JPG
    IMG_3184[1].JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 6,382
  • IMG_3179[1].JPG
    IMG_3179[1].JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 7,226
  • IMG_3177[1].JPG
    IMG_3177[1].JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 5,638

Bgard

Reaction score
what voltage are you trying to run the pump on 120 or 240? the brown and white wires in the motor need to be located on the correct terminals for it to run properly, the white and black wires are just pigtails to connect the incoming wires to with wire nuts. it's the wires inside the motor that need to be interchanged to select the proper voltage.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks