Washlet Remote

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Installed two washlets last week. One in the powder room, one in the master. Maybe 20 feet apart as the crow flies. Are the remotes coded to prevent any overlap issues with the range of coverage? The program has decided that I don't know how to spell. The title should read: Washlet Remote. Had to change it in the post. Don't know how to change the title.

Last edited:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
If the remotes are IR, it won't matter unless they have line of sight. IF they're RF, it could be an issue depending on how they work. Some could be like a garage door opener, and have to be paired with the device...if it's a generic code, you'd probably need to manually set them so they don't interfere.

WHat does the installation manual say?

Koa

In the Trades
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Toto ones are coded the same and are IR. Try switching them and see if they work. Don’t think you will have a problem and it won’t matter if remotes get mixed up. TV/Device remotes that have learning capabilities can also be used if you program them.

b200_s5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
No problems so far that I know of. Just a thought that occurred to me later. I'm thinking you have to be close to the device, but it's an unusual situation for me. Customer is tickled, you might say.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks