Wall concealed tank / floor mount toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

BHRichard

Reaction score
This has been on my list for a long time. I'm at a decision point and must sort this out asap.

I see a wall mount tank (109.304.00.5) on the Gerberit website with reference to installing with floor mount toilet. I have not yet found specifics on matching combinations. Does anyone have recommendations on a suitable tank / toilet combination?

I poured my slab long ago, before I had details on wall hanging units. My goals are space saving and cleaning / clean install and I'm unable to alter my openings due to PEX in radiant floor.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
index.php

There are many bowls that work with the Gerberit, including TOTO, Gerberit, and Duravit.

BHRichard

Reaction score
Thanks for reply...
Yes, I found that the units listed as compatible with that wall tank, some are floor mount, but all appear to be rear outlet outlet vs bottom outlet that I seek. My outlet is at about 11 inch rough in, though I can eliminate baseboard, reduce wall thickness or possibly shift the wall if needed.

To my fundamental desire is to gain knee room in a tight space. Secondary is a clean install with concealed trap, skirt and full wall contact. Is anyone aware of a floor mount/bottom outlet toilet that can be combined with any model concealed tank?

Thank you!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks