Very leaky faucet when hooked up to a portable dishwasher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry Exner

Reaction score
When I hook my portable dishwasher up to my faucet, the piece on top of the tap (faucet cap) leaks. I also think the bottom of the faucet body leaks. It's not just a minor drip either, it sprays out. I started up my dishwasher the other day and left it and when I came back to my kitchen, my entire counters were soaked and the floor had large puddles on it.
I haven't had this problem before and I use the dishwasher almost every day. The faucet is also fine when not hooked up to the dishwasher.
Here's a link to a pic of where it leaks from:

12345.jpg

Terry Exner

Reaction score
Try thicker o-rings. Lube lightly with silicone grease. I presume you did not get them from the manufacturer of the faucet.

I also tried thicker O-rings, but I could not fit the faucet back in that way.

I'm not sure who manufactures the faucet, so I wouldn't be able to purchase it from them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks