Toto MH wall hung

Users who are viewing this thread

BigNate72

Reaction score
So, I am starting a overhaul of my bathrooms. I have been eyeing the Toto Aquia wall hung due to space saving. Reading forums the Maris is not necessarily "male" friendly because of the curve of the bowl. They do have a 3rd option, the MH wall hung. Can't find any hard reviews on it and not even sure what a "D" shaped bowl means other than the obvious. Does any one know how it compares to the other 2 and what a "D" shaped bowl means in regards to comfort and use? I like the fact it uses the new "tornado" flush which I would hope works better on streaking than the Aquia.....its one flaw.

Reach4

Reaction score
Can't find any hard reviews on it and not even sure what a "D" shaped bowl means other than the obvious. Does any one know how it compares to the other 2 and what a "D" shaped bowl
I think that means that it is made to fit European seats.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Duravit seems to offer a bunch of D-shaped toilets. I'm not really sure how comfortable they are, but here's an example of one. It's neither round nor a typical elongated shape, and would require a proprietary seat, should you need to replace it at some time.
Duravit Happy D2 toilet.jpg

lingua

Reaction score
I've chosen the Aquia...just posted a question on a new thread. Anyhow, I've been sitting on every toilet in the showroom lately and the d shaped bowl means a d shaped seat. Not very comfortable in my opinion.

I also read about the not male friendly Maris and asked about that for the Aquia online and got a good reply. After seeing it in person in a showroom I felt comfortable I wouldn't be hitting bottom...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks