Toto Dartmouth or Willingham vs. Drake or Ultramax?

Users who are viewing this thread

Bec

Reaction score
After doing a lot of reading here, I have decided not to go with the Kohler Bancroft in my new bathroom, but with a Toto. The Drake and Ultramax have gotten great reviews, but I like the retro look of the Dartmouth and Willingham models. Any thoughts on those? The first proiority is flushability; looks are second. We have folks in my family with large deposits (sorry for this info) and I need a toilet that can handle waste.

And - do I want CEFIONTECT?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Plumbing contractor
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
If the stools are abnormally large, from a medical condition, then the Caroma may be better. The trapway is 3"

99% of people do fine with a 2-1/8" trapway, but there is that 1% that may have trouble.

If they are in the 99%, then any of the TOTO toilets with a 3" flush valve and 2-1/8" trapway would do fine.
Dartmouth, Clayton, Promenade, Willingham and others.

cst754_tk.jpg

Dartmouth

Last edited:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
I have both a Dartmouth and a Drake. Each work very well. I've had the Dartmouth for over 2 years with zero problems, The Drake was just installed last month, so no long term evaluation, but I expect it to be working flawlessly for the next 25 year. I'll be 100 then, and probably won't be worrying about it too much. :D

cst754_minch_zoom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: