Replacement for American Standard Neo Angle Tub

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by TJanak, Apr 15, 2010.

  1. TJanak

    TJanak Member

    Sep 9, 2009
    South TX
    I posted a while back with the intent of replacing my 60's vintage neo angle tub with a regular 5' Villager tub. After measuring it out the bathroom is just too small to take up 5' along either wall, so I need to go with some sort of corner type tub. I found the Kohler Mayflower and it would fit absolutely perfectly and look pretty good doing it. It's also cast iron which I like, although I don't like the $2000 price tag.

    Are there any other similar style tubs that you would suggest?
Similar Threads: Replacement American
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog American Standard Shower 2077-302 Ceratop / sleeve replacement. Oct 23, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Shower Valve Replacement for American Standard N 1130-1 Jun 18, 2011
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog American Standard Aquarian Shower Faucet ID / Trim replacement? Mar 12, 2010
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help with Shower Handle Replacement Oct 28, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Tub faucet Identification question and replacement Oct 17, 2017

Share This Page