Remove valve body on Brizo kitchen faucet?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by boulderbri, Apr 13, 2018.

1. boulderbri

boulderbri New Member

Hi. I have a Brizo 64900 kitchen faucet that is leaking. Delta sent me a repair kit that contains new seats & springs. All the videos I've found show removing a dome cap to access all the parts that need replaced. This faucet has one big valve body cap. Anyone know if the entire valve body cap would come off? Delta support couldn't point me in the right direction and the parts diagram want very helpful (see below).

TIA! Brian

https://www.brizo.com/kitchen/product/64901-PC

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    It looks like page 18 on their instructions show the break down. An Allen wrench to remove the handle, then the dome comes off, and the spin off the bonnet nut.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. boulderbri

boulderbri New Member

Thanks! I pulled the handle before and the dome didn't come out. It looked like the width of the dome was wider than the top of the valve body. That's why I thought that maybe the valve body needed to come off. Possible the dome is just stuck and needs a little help. I'll try. Thank you!

5. Twimages

Twimages New Member

I have the same issue. Were you able to remove the dome without removing the whole valve body? I just can’t see how that can come out the top.

6. Frank Bandi

Frank Bandi New Member

Hi - i am also having this issue - were you able to remove the dome without the whole valve body? Thanks