Power Gravity Installation

Users who are viewing this thread

gotpeter

Reaction score
Where can I get installation instructions for a Power Gravity Fill Valve (TSUO4A.5)? I would prefer not to do this by the "braile" method but have had no luck (Google, Ebay, Toto, etc.) finding anything. A plumber I am not, but, at their prices :eek: , am more than willing to tackle projects such as this.

BTW, I have had intermitent problems with water running in this Toto (Supreme, I think) system since it was installed four years ago. Yes, the sled flap has been replaced but the problem has gotten progressively worse. The fill valve is my last gasp. Dunno what to do if that does not work.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Power Gravity and G-Max fill valve instructions, TSUO4A.5

The Toto uses a standard Korky quiet fill valve.
quietfill.jpg

Instructions for cleaning are here

If cleaning doesn't work, you can either replace the valve or sometimes just replacing the assembly cap does it.

toto_cst854_inside_tank.jpg

If the water is overflowing the overflow tube, then the fill valve is not shutting off.

Last edited:

gotpeter

Reaction score
I replaced the entire valve and it is working great.
Thanks for the help.

Peter Fairchild

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks