Not open for further replies.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Terry Love’s Plumbing & Remodel Forum Rules
Registration is free! Terry Love’s Plumbing & Remodel Forums are provided as a free service to help construction professionals and homeowners share ideas and get answers to their questions about home, business and technical topics. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click... to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Terry Love's Plumbing & Remodel DIY advice forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Terry Love's Plumbing & Remodel DIY advice forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
What is Appropriate? We welcome vigorous debate and constructive criticism, but reserve the right to remove postings that, in our opinion, fail to meet basic standards of decorum, are libelous in nature, or contain advertising or similar commercial messages.

Decorum: We do not allow personal attacks, profanity, or other malicious language such as racial or ethnic slurs. Such messages do little to illuminate a given topic, and usually have the opposite effect. Libel or Slander: We do not allow posts that may damage the reputation of a person, product, or organization with false information. Posts that expose a person, product, or organization to public hatred, shame, disgrace, or ridicule are potentially libelous
Advertising: The purpose of Terry Love’s Plumbing & Remodel Forums is to provide answers, not an advertising venue. Companies participating in a Forum discussion should provide specific answers to posted questions..
The staff of Terry Love’s Plumbing & Remodel assume no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or outcome of any posting transmitted at Terry Love’s Plumbing & Remodel Forums. Participants should undertake the use of tools, materials and methods discussed at Terry Love’s Plumbing & Remodel Forums after considerate evaluation, and at their own risk.
The owners of Terry Love's Plumbing & Remodel DIY advice forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

I would like to remind everyone that you agreed to this when you joined.
And, if you have any posts/images that remotely fall under these rules, please remove them.

There are a few members selling and advertising their products here.
I encourage the plumbers, electricians, and well drillers to have their web sites listed.
Why shouldn't you get customers in your working area.
If you don't have a web page, then use a page with your information and link to it.
For some, that may be Yelp, Google, Manta, or some trade page.

I don't sell water softeners, so I haven't considered that to be a problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks