Okay water pipe sizing?

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by RJ7, Oct 8, 2018.

1. RJ7

RJ7 New Member

Okay i got a 1/2 CPVC line buried that I'm going to T into. I have way more than enough 3/4 CPVC lying around to do it. I was thinking about 1/2 put a ball valve 1/2 to 3/4 coupling. Running my 3/4 about 70ft and putting a 3/4 to 1/2 reducer and run the last few feet to tie into my 1/2 CPVC main supply. I was told it was fine but wanted a second opinion.

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Most homes need a 1" line to feed two or more bathrooms.
    3/4" for a one bath home.

Water pipe sizing

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement