Need to find non-standard tub overflow plate with screw holes 1.75" (1-3/4") apart

Users who are viewing this thread

JimboJones

Reaction score
I need to find a 2-hole tub overflow plate with screw holes that are 1.75" (1-3/4") apart, which is distance between the screw holes in the waste elbow on my tub. From shopping at my local hardware store, and looking up tub overflow plates online, it seems like the standard screw hole distance for overflow plates is 2" from center to center of the screws. A few others I'm seeing online are about 1.91" apart.

For the life of me, I can't find a 1.75" / 1-3/4" overflow plate anywhere. I've spent an hour looking through various online stores, poring through specs, diagrams, and user questions. Not a single cover that's 1.75". It doesn't matter if it's a basic plate, or one w/ a lever, or one w/ a knob--I just need something. Any help?

tub-overflow-screws.jpg

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks