Need Advice: 10-inch rough-in for small space

Users who are viewing this thread

darkarchon

Reaction score
Any advice on a toilet that has a 10-inch rough-in and can be more than 27-inches in length? I have to fit it in a tight space.

Toto does not offer anything for 10-inch and a round bowl. If not a Toto, what about other brands? How about an American Standard Cadet Pro?

Thanks!

Reach4

Reaction score
Any advice on a toilet that has a 10-inch rough-in and can be more than 27-inches in length? I have to fit it in a tight space.

American Standard Colony 10 inch rough 25-13/16 to the wall!
American Standard Colony 10 inch rough
img_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

darkarchon

Reaction score
What about the AS Cadet Pro? I know nothing about AS. Are they still prone to quality issues?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reach4

Reaction score
What about the AS Cadet Pro? I know nothing about AS. Are they still prone to quality issues?
Try entering "cadet pro" with the quotes in the search box above to see what people have posted.

darkarchon

Reaction score
Is there anything by Toto that would fit my requirements? I am at a loss right now.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks