Joining two faucet supply lines

Users who are viewing this thread

tate16t

Reaction score
I have a Kohler kitchen faucet. It has 3/8” supply hoses running from the faucet under the sink, one looks like this....

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...ds=epd:11863739481560843165,cdl:1,prmr:1,cs:1

...and the other looks the same except it has a smaller connector leading to the faucet.

I need a long 40 inch hoses since the existing hot line is leaking. The current 20” hot line hose is connected to another 20” supply host in order to extend it. Its leaking at the extension. I’m think one 40” hose would be better.

What is the connector size I require? I know one end is the 3/8” connector end but what sizes are the other ends?

Thank you

Reach4

Reaction score
The same. The other. A smaller connector running to the faucet. You are not describing things well.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
You can pick up a fitting like this and add a standard faucet connector to it.

brass-mip-comp.jpg

brass-mip-comp-2.jpg

Or these supply lines.

faucet-supply-38-comp-38-od.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks