Connecting Manabloc supply line to new Kitchen Faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

Milo7110

Reaction score
Hi,
I wanted to replace an old kitchen faucet with a FlowFaucet (BioBidet). My house has a Manabloc system installed, so I do not have the typical outlets under the sink that would connect to the lines of the faucet. Instead, I have the Manabloc supply lines with what I would call 1/2-in female connections at the end (picture with the red line). How can I connect the Manabloc lines to the faucet lines (see pic on left)? I have tried a few connectors from home depot, but none of those seem to work. I also contacted the faucet manufacturer and they said they have no technicians familiar with the Manabloc system.
Thank you for your help!

faucet.jpg
supply line.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
Are you saying you have a Manabloc manifold under the sink?

If not, are you saying that the black connector in your second photo connected to the faucet?

If so, are you sure that the two connectors in your photo don't have the same thread?​

Last edited:

Milo7110

Reaction score
Are you saying you have a Manabloc manifold under the sink?

If not, are you saying that the black connector in your second photo connected to the faucet?

If so, are you sure that the two connectors in your photo don't have the same thread?​
Thank you - The black connector (red line, hot water) connected directly to the old faucet (there is also a blue line for cold water). The Manabloc control panel itself is in the garage and controls most water outlets in the house. I do not think the two connectors have the same thread. Manabloc line seems to be 1/2 in, faucet line is smaller.

Reach4

Reaction score
That black connector is not a Manabloc connector. Terry interpreted your photos right, where I was suspecting they were the same size.

Be careful to not cross-thread the plastic connector. You can use a light bit of silicone grease on the washer-parts, and even on the threads. Do not use tape.

Michael Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hi,
I wanted to replace an old kitchen faucet with a FlowFaucet (BioBidet). My house has a Manabloc system installed, so I do not have the typical outlets under the sink that would connect to the lines of the faucet. Instead, I have the Manabloc supply lines with what I would call 1/2-in female connections at the end (picture with the red line). How can I connect the Manabloc lines to the faucet lines (see pic on left)? I have tried a few connectors from home depot, but none of those seem to work. I also contacted the faucet manufacturer and they said they have no technicians familiar with the Manabloc system.
Thank you for your help!

View attachment 54629 View attachment 54630

manabloc uses 1/2" pex.
just cut the pex and crimp in a pex stop valve
upload_2019-7-21_21-8-57.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks