Domestic Well System Re-Design - resources?

Users who are viewing this thread

Rossn

Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased a home about two years ago that has a domestic well with an active permit, but during inspections the well was found to be inoperable when the pump was running. The home's primary water supply is on city water.

Fast forward... I'm in the middle of a remodel, and have the ability to run new power and supply lines to the well from the utility room in the house. Ultimately, the full system will need replacement, and my primary use would be for garden, fruit trees, and some lawn. I would also like to be able to use the well as a backup water source for the home.

Are there any online well system design resources that you would recommend, or persons/companies that can design a well system for my needs, that won't cost an arm and a leg? Local well companies are knowledgeable, but pretty expensive.

Thanks!
Rossn

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks