Deep Well submersible Pumps runs continuously.

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by hygron, Jan 29, 2010.

1. ballvalve

ballvalve General Engineering Contractor

"retired" and still building and troubleshooting
    Try Dean Bennet supply online for a good selection of fittings. Did you discover how much well is under the pump?

2. hygron

hygron Member

Grrenhouse proprietor, Hydroponic/Fertigation Syst
    Thanks for the link; Ballvalve. I am getting ready to replumb the Greenhouse. maybe I can use that supplier knowing that they sell quality.

BTW. Well is running great. With the extra pressure I have now, i have been able to identify all the pinholes in my garden hoses. :cool:

later, hygron