Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Athwal

Reaction score
Hey yall,

I right now have a softener and iron breaker, both clack ws1 from charger water treatment products. They are also both 1.5 cubic ft. I have a relatively large house with a family a 5 and I want to upgrade my iron filter from a 1.5 cubic ft 10x54, to a 2.5 cubic ft 13x54. The injector cap assembly is letter E which I believe is the white injector. I want to use the same control valve for the 2.5 cubic ft tank, and just want to know if it is possible? Do I have to change my injector to the yellow one which is letter G? Or do I keep the white injector?

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
If you are doing it for the AIO function, the white injector is fine, just be sure to increase the DLFC button to the correct size. Also increas the draw time by 30-40%.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks