Clack ws1 AIO filter help

Users who are viewing this thread

Lefebvres090428

Reaction score
I have acquired a tank and older fleck softener head. I would like to turn the tank into a iron/sulfide AIO filter. Tank size is 10x40. When looking for a used head which ones are good for AIO? I have heard fleck 2510, clack ws1. With these heads is there any way to tell if it is configured for a softener or filter? Is it difficult to modify to a AIO system if I end up with one that was a softener head previously? Thinking I am going with a katalox lite system.

Reach4

Reaction score
With these heads is there any way to tell if it is configured for a softener or filter? A valve sold as a filter will not have metering. There can be other difference that go along, including the programming. Maybe the piston. Maybe more.

I am no help in trying to convert to AIO.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks