Can't upload photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Temp945

Reaction score
I have always been able to post photos without a problem.

But as of a couple days ago, I can no longer attach files or upload photos. If I click the "insert image" icon and then choose a photo to upload, I get a message from the forum that states: "Oops! We ran into some problems." If I click the "attach files" icon and then choose a photo to upload, I do not get an error message, but the photo does not successfully upload.

Is it just me, or is this a forum-wide problem? Have I exceeded a size limit on my account for photos uploaded or something?

Thanks!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
testing
My attempt failed. Seems theres some other glitches too. Some posts are doubled.

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
unable to post pics EDIT: obviously, the pics posted after the fact
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Suceress

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I get the "oops" message. When I try to upload from my computer I get blank images when attaching and nothing shows up in the post. I tried linking images and they don't show either. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to fix it.

Suceress

Reaction score
Double post because I got some sql error with a bunch of text when I posted before and I didn't see that it posted.

Elton Noway

Reaction score
Same here...can't post photos. Noticed it first time yesterday ... it took me at least 15-20 attempts before the photo uploaded
Today the multiple attempt trick isn't working. FYI: Connection via a WinPC... I don't a message of any kind, instead it starts loading, stops, then shows a "grey'ed out / Ghost image of a filmstrip.

Actually... I just tried posting this reply, with no attachments ... and it failed! It gave me a weird error. I captured a copy of the error. Just for grins, when the system returns to normal I'll attach a copy of the error to this reply for anyone interested.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks