Can someone tell me who the manufacturer of this valve is by these pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread

brandonb110

Reaction score
I just replaced a stand up shower for the first time and didn't do my homework first to get a better look at the valve to find out what type of trim kit I need. Can anyone help with these images or is there another way I can find this out without having to take the wall down?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 291

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
FWIW, if you pulled a building permit, it would likely fail since when you remodel, you must bring the utilities back up to current code, and that requires an anti-scald valve for your shower. Unless I'm mistaken, I think you did yourself big disservice by not replacing the valve with a modern one that met code. You may also find that a quality set of trim may end up costing you nearly as much as a new valve. If you're lucky, you can find some aftermarket ones, but they often are not as good quality as the OEM ones.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks