What type of toilet is this. Back outlet, floor mounted.

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by christoff, Jan 28, 2016.

1. christoff

christoff Member

Hello, I have job to do in a condo that was initially a hotel converted to a condo in Toronto Canada. The job will be permitted and a licensed plumber will be used but my question is what type of toilet is this? Is it a back flow drain into the wall, it threw me when I saw the extra set of hold down bolts on the wall. The clients want to pick out new toilets but I don't know the proper name of it.

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Master Plumber

Plumber
    It is a rear outlet floor mounted toilet. The rear bolts are connecting it to the outlet pipe. The floor bolts are holding it in position.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    Replacements are
    Kohler Barrington
    American Standard Yorkville
    Gerber Maxwell 20-022

5. christoff

christoff Member

Thanks for the help guys, I will start the search, it's not an every day item up here.